Release The Debt Campaign
Main Building - PAID IN FULL!
$336,040 paid of $400k Impact Center
BEING GOOD STEWARDS
We believe we are at a point in our ministry where we are at the threshold of being debt free. According to Scripture we believe we should be good stewards of the resources God has given to us. In so doing, it is time for us to be out of debt and stop paying the bank interest. Our goal in releasing our church from debt is to further the gospel with more invested in:
- soul winning
- more staff as needed
- continuing to save for further additions or expansions to our facility (without going into debt)
- update our aging facility… to name a few.
Please pray as to what the Lord would enable you to give towards this stewardship goal. Releasing the debt is releasing more ministry to further His kingdom in reaching more souls!
WAYS TO DONATE
Other ways to donate:
- You can also donate by using the offering envelope in the pew. Please designate the amount on the “Debt Elimination” line of the envelope.
- Donations can also be mailed into the church office. Please designate the funds by putting “Debt Elimination” in the note section of the check.
- There are a variety of ways to donate: cash, check, credit card or online via our website. Gifts of appreciated property (marketable stocks, bonds, real estate, etc.), qualified charitable distributions from an IRA, or any other creative way are also welcomed.
*All donations are tax deducible at the end of each calendar year. If you have any questions please contact the church office